Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse material quantity from PO without any reference of GR document

former_member684884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am reversing the GR quantity with reference to PO    MIGO->Good Receipt-> PO -> Mvmnt 102 , 
PO quantity 10

GR 1            5

GR 2            5

when I am entering the PO in MIGO, system is cumulating the GR quantity and showing 10 quantity for reversal without any GR document reference,

Could you please explain me why system is behaving like that as per my knowledge in MIGO system should bring GR 1 & GR 2 documents and from there quantity should me manage for reversal.

Warm Regards

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems the PO is without the "GR based IV" flag in the invoice tab. If the PO is without GR based IV flag, then the item will be accumulated in MIGO (as it happened in your case) while doing 102 with reference to the PO. If the PO item is with the GR based IV flag, then system will propose multiple items based on material document.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member684884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks All to participate in Discussion....

I rectified the problem with the help of AKPT suggestion .....

I.e.

PO is without the "GR based IV" flag in the invoice tab. If the PO is without GR based IV flag, then the item will be accumulated in MIGO. while doing 102 with reference to the PO. If the PO item is with the GR based IV flag, then system will propose multiple items based on material document.

Warm Regards

Akshay

sarasap
Participant
0 Kudos

If you need to reverse specific material document you can use in Migo option A03 Cancellation  R02 Material document.

If you are just posting a 102 the system will bring automatically the quantity available for that movement, which is the 10 units you have posted.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you had not reversed your receipt, you just did another receipt. Both items in the history show 101 as movement type.

Where did you set your 102 as movement type? probably in upper right corner of MIGO, which is a default if it is done before the item is already in the screen. But if the item is already shown, then you need to exchange the movement type in item detail, because there it is still with 101 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akshay,

In migo select all detail, then check item detail section where system is showing reference doc.

Post the document and check in MSEG table , field name: Reference Document.

Regards

Sanjeet Kumar

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am too much surprised to see you posting date of goods receipt document, it is showing 25.04.2013.

Can you explain little more about your process like how you have posted goods receipt ?

Is there any hard update of table EKBE ?

Can you replicate the scenario again ?

I just tested the scenario in my system, system is proposing two line items.