Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSM 10.1 - Step Starting Application Server on a Microsoft Windows Server

ekaminski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Exports,

I installed the SSM 10.1, but when I try to open PASadmin for the first time ...

In the inst guide we can see on step 6.2.3

1 - On the Microsoft Windows server, choose Start on your Microsoft Windows Desktop, and then choose ProgramSAP BusinessObjectsStrategy Management Application Server Administrator. A Logon dialog box appears.

2 - In the User name text box, type the following user name, which is created at installation:admin

3 - Do not enter any values in the Password and Server boxes. The admin user does not have a password. The server is a local configuration so you do not need to specify a server here. Click OK.

I received the error "DB-022: Access to database MASTERDB denied by the operation system / application server errror 6009"

I checked this notes SAP Note 2095519 - Access to Database MASTERDB and SAP Note 1887030 - SSM: Error "DB-022" when trying to access PAS on Windows system, but both solutions is "Check the security settings on the MASTERDB file itself in the Data directory. Also check as well the Data folder security settings."

I have permission in data folder "E:\Program Files (x86)\SAP Strategy Management\ApplicationServer\data"

Has anybody the same problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ekaminski
Explorer
0 Kudos

workaround... ?

I set full control to users group in data folder "E:\Program Files (x86)\SAP Strategy Management\ApplicationServer\data" and home folder "E:\Program Files (x86)\SAP Strategy Management\ApplicationServer\home"

it´s work

0 Kudos

Granting the full control to Users group on Windows 2008R2 is documented in the installation guide of the SSM 10.1 (Chapter 4.3.1).