Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME32K - Tax Jurisdiction Item

flvia_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, experts.
My client has an inbound interface where MK contracts are created and modified based on data provided from the interface.

Now we have been noticed that when we access one of these contracts via me32k and go to "Item Details", a popup (see attach) is thrown, asking to inform Tax Jurisdiction.
The thing is that this interface hasn't been changed for a long period and we cannot figure it out why it is not setting taxjurcode automatically anymore (field EKPO-TXJCD).

Can you guy help?

My best regards,

Alm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alm,

Have you seen the delivery address for that line item. Does it has tax jurisdiction code, Some times if the delivery address is different than plant address and if the address is not correct the tax jurisdiction can't be determined and will be blank.

Thanks

Padma

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the tax jurisdiction code in the IDOC?

Is it maintained in your vendor master ?

flvia_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Jürgen.
Actually, this information is related to the receiver plant.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then check if someone changed/removed the address of the plant. The jurisdiction code is a field in the address data

flvia_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Jürgen.

I have checked table T001W where the entry is registered and the field TXJCD (tax Jurisd.) is filled there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alm,

Ideally the Tax Jurisdiction code should be derived from the Plant however please check the Note 675382 - ME31K No check on tax jurisdiction code in contract if that helps.

Thanks & Regards

Subhasish

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wouldn't just trust T001W, there was a change in the logic long ago, you have to check the envelope to get to the address data screen (which is ADRC table) to make sure that it has the jurisdiction code