Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career in SAP HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have 7+ years of Java knowledge and now I think of changing my career to SAP BI/SAP HANA? I need some guidance to know whether to go about my decision and do certifications in SAP Bi/HANA. Will there be career growth in SAP BI/SAP HANA? Of the two SAP BI/HANA, which would suite me since I have JAVA knowledge and some basic SAP knowledge

Please guide me on this.

Regards,

Latha

5 REPLIES 5

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

7 years of java knowledge is very helpful to work on sapui5, Xs development with river language and hana development. i think for you its suite more then the Bi/hana.

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh Gowda,,

Thank you very much

rathansekhar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Please go through the below link, all your doubts will be cleared.

http://saphanatutorial.com/prerequisites-for-learning-sap-hana/

Regards,

Rathan.

0 Kudos

Hi Rathan,

Thank you so much. Will go through it.

Regards,

Latha

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am 19 years experience in Technical development in logistic (java,oracle), past 7 years I am managing the Development projects (not coding), past 3 years I am invested in training SAP HANA/BW/BO and now looking for SAP HANA position, recently I started looking for SAP BO or SAP HANA position, but every one is looking for experience.  How to get this break into HANA modeler.

Please advice.

Regards

Raj