cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove an access request aborted by an administrator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to remove an access request aborted by an administrator?

I have an access request, that was aborted by an GRC administrator. Under Audit Log log all the way at the bottom, it says "Request aborted by an administrator". The CANCEL option grayed out. Please advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mitesh,

There is some solution from thread,may be usefull.

If canceling the instance does not work you can abort via se38 program named GRFNMW_MANUAL_INSTANCE_CANCEL where “External Key Displ.”  is the request number for the MSMP Instance ID field.

I’d try the “1st try regular cancel” first and if that doesn’t work I use the “Directly abort instance”. Also make sure to enter text in the reason field

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Baithi, I will try and let you know the results.

v/r,

Mitesh

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. One of my role approver try this but for some reason she wasn't seeing the WORKID field to add. I still looking into it.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

Request is aborted means "Request is cancelled" by Admin and your request will have instance status as CANCELLED already.

What exactly you want to do?

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

It seems like that access request stucked in workflow. So when one of our department lead check the status of all the request submitted by his/her department, that particular access request shows up in the list as decision pending. So, when I checked the audit log it says "Request aborted by administrator". So, I am trying to find a way to remove that access request from the workflow knowing I will not be able to cancel it. Hope I explained it correctly.

Thank you.

v/r,

Mitesh

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

In the approver work inbox select the Work Item ID of the request.

Work Item ID is an additional column to be included by going into user settings to make it visible

Once you have the Work Item ID of that request which is in stuck up status, then execute Tcode SWWL in GRC backend

In SWWL Tcode give the Work Item ID of the request you wanted to delete and execute, then select the entry and delete it.

By this the request stuck up in approver work inbox even after cancelling gets removed from approver work inbox

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu. I will try and let you know.

v/r,

Mitesh