cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefighter login - Issues

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are implementing Decentralized Firefighter mechanism in our system.

I have done with plug-in settings in both Backend & GRC system.

For firefighter user - Have assigned GRC Firefighter Role & GRC Base Role to run GRC Applications (Standard) in Backend system.

We checked by assigning firefighter ID through GRC front end to the user ID , When user tried to log into respective FFID after entering the reason code information - getting error like " Invalid SAP User "

Is this the issue with authorization of User (Attached the error ) ?

Kindly assist.

Thanks in Advance,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

please check SAP notes: 1773526 - Invalid SAP User and  1862144 - Minimum roles required for any user to be visible as a firefighter user

You need to check the parameters 1000 (The Plug-in Connector) & 1001 (The GRC Connector) in the Plug-in system.

Make sure your RFC user has all the required authorizations. RFC user has SAP_ALL profile

RFC connection should be Trusted. Please check SAP note  1701047 - Is it mandatory to use trusted connection in the RFC destination for Firefighter Connector?

Check FF user has authorization to ACTVT 03,05 and User Group * in S_USER_GRP Object

Make sure the role name maintained parameter 4010 is assigned to the FF ID in target system.

Make sure EAM master data synch job is running.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Thanks Alot Madhu for the quick resolution. Its worked for me.

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

Can you please provide the solution which worked for you as Madhu babu has given many options.

Regards

Deepak M

0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

FF User should have authorization S_USER_GRP with ACVT 03 & 05,This works for me.

Please check once & let me know for any help.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Answers (0)