Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying documents in BEx Analyzer

S0014262672
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a solution whereby the users can create Documents (used for comment purpose) via a web template. We used the Single Document web item for this solution. Now we have another requirement which should allow the user to display the document created in a report and the report should be on Excel.

At first I was planning to create the reports directly on the Analyzer, however there are no such objects like the Single Document present in the WAD. The next option is to build the report in web template itself and export it as Excel file - this is not convenient as the layout generated in the excel file is not correct.

Does anyone knows of a way to display the content of those documents in BEx Analyzer? Or any convenient way to Export the content to and Excel file?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martin_krampl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Fardeen,

You can show the document icons in the BEx Analyzer as well and you can also edit/create documents. However, the interface (Documents browser) remains to be in web. For displaying comments you can activate the display of comments as Excel comments. See note 1355233.

regards,
Martin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fadeen,

Take a look into our help:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/43/1e2fffd48f4138e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

We have a way to create documents, even on BEx Analyzer.

I'm not quite sure if you have to setup somenting on RSA1. If I found something, I'll update you

Best regards,
Edward John