0 Kudos

Hi Dear Expert,

I'm face the issue as

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very less cases only you can edit the field properties in the GENIL level attributes.but check with field check badi and there you can change the field properties.i hope it will resolve your issue.check in se18 by using *field*check.. there u can check the field properties also,so filter from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

findout the genil component and go to the attributes structure of this genil component from tx. Genil_model_editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jay,

If you don't mind, can you give us the component & attribute details?

Though i didn't get your issue clearly, but do you want to make that particular field Changable? If yes. you can achieve it through attribute's GET_I method.

Please provide me the details.

Best Regards,

Shakun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shakun,

In GET_I method, we can indeed set it as editable, but when we set new value to it, standard code will check again if ReadOnly or not, then we failed to change its value.

I will update componenet & attribute for details later as I have another urgent issue to deal with. Thank you.

BR

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jay,

Thanks for your reply!

Can you please check the BADI: CRM_ORDER_FIELDCHECK. It might be possible your desired field is getting disabled here.

Best Regards,

Shakun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakun,

I tried this BADI, it has not yet been impletement. I created in SE19, write one statement and put an External Breakpoint. In WebUI, I did not get stopped when I edit/save the record. I searched the google, as you mentioned, it is said this BADI can hold the editable or not. could you please give me some hints? Thanks.

BR

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakun,

As you mentioned last time, here is the details about my requirement.

UI Component:     PRDDC

View:     PRDDC/DistrChainEF

Context Node:     PRODDISTRCHAIN

Attribute:     STRUCT.SALES_ORG

So I want to enable edit of this filed. Thanks.

BR

Jay