cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchaed order numbers are being created through batch job but not exist in tables.

former_member370848
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Purchase order numbers are created thru batch job, but numbers are no where available.

but in quality also we have setup same batch job, its working fine.

Please help

Thanks,

AMD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member370848
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your valueble reply,

PO number means: purchase order document number.

Finally issue solved.

Batch job was created for the user who does not have authorize to create POs.Hence we were facing the issue. we changed user, now its working fine.

Issue Closed

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member370848
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Jurgen and Patra,

Recently some enhancements have been done, like for multiple PRs system should create single PO, if vendor is same for all PRs.

PR value should be same in PO and if vendor currency is diffrenct than PR value shoul be converted to venor currency.

We have created Z** document type copied from NB.

We have set up batjob variant for (ME59N)

in quality PO are being created successfully through batch job.

but in production Purchae order numbers are being created but no where is availble that PO numbers checked in EKKO,ME23N.

for the single PR many PO number are being created continiously through batch job.

Pleae see the screen shot of log.

Thanks,

AMD

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to rephrase this sentence or elaborate it more descriptive, I honestly have problems to understand that " Purchae order numbers are being created but no where is availble that PO numbers checked in EKKO,ME23N."

How do you know that Purchase order numbers are created if no PO is available?

What does the job log tell?

Just in case there are posting failures (the PO number is retrieved and shown before the PO itself is stored in the tables) then you should check SM13  where you can find details about the error  that caused this failure.

If a program works in QA but not in PRD then there must be something wrong in the transport, maybe some includes were not transported together, got overwritten by other imports. Let your developer check if the programs he touched are equal in both systems.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

either the batch job creates purchase orders, and then you will see it along with its PO number in EKKO table and ME23N, or your batch job just fails to create a purchase. And depending how capable the programmer was you should see an error log.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain little more. What does the mean of numbers ?