Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC for HTML Log Off Popup

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In NWBC for HTML, when I tried to log off from the browser. The following error popup appears and prevents me from logging off, even when I click on "to close the window, please click here". I checked the browser settings and realized that Javascript has been enabled. Do you know how can I get rid of this error?

Best regards,

Duy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue has been solved with the update of kernel patch. Thanks for all your inputs.

Best regards,

Duy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What browser are you using?

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It is Firefox 36 that has the problem. I rechecked the log off button with Chrome and IE and it works fine. Here is the setting in Firefox:

Regards,

Duy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked if Firefox 36 is supported by SAP?

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using PAM, I tried to find the browser support for NWBC. The PAM matrix for NetWeaver stated that for SAP NetWeaver Business Client for HTML does support Rapid Release Cycle of Firefox conditionally. I know that Firefox 36 is part of Rapid Release Cycle, but it's not clear to me if Firefox 36 is actually supported or not.

Regards,

Duy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duy Le wrote:

... but it's not clear to me if Firefox 36 is actually supported or not.

It should be, see for details. Looking at the comments in the blog it seems that you are not the only one with the problem.

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for the link. I realized that we have low version of NetWeaver 7.40 in our test system. I tested the feature in another system with higher SP level and the popup no longer appears.

Best regards,

Duy