cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to see the conditon master for price for last 3 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly let me know how I can see the price of last 3 months, as we changed the price every month and it has been showing in VK 13.

But only issue I have to change the validity period for Feb, then it shows the feb price. if I change it to January-it shows the January price. But if I execute it today, it will only show today price.

How I can check all three prices in one screen.

I repeat, I want to see the prices for all changes I have done in last 3 months with old price  and  new price in one screen.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in VK13, double click on the line item you want to check and in next screen click on the icon validity period.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krisha,

I think you have to create a query(SQVI) to compare condition master price.

Regards,

D.Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I make it more clear.

VK11 Price maintain Rs.100  for period 1-01-2015 to 31-01-2015

Now if I want to make change in Feb, so I go to VK12 and change the price to Rs.120 validity 1-02-2015 to 28-02-2015.

In March I again change the price from 1-03-2015 to 31-03-2015 to Rs.130.

Now if I want to see in VK13 for any particular month, it has been showing. But I have to execute it 3 times for 3 month. and for all material.

Any program or report, where we can get last month old price and new price on same screen.

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

you can create a report in V/LD pricing report for that condition type along with the validity periods.

by executing the report you can know the price on different dates.

regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

V/LD is already configured.

Any other option.

0 Kudos

Hi Krishiv,

Is there any issue in using V/LD? Your answer is very short and does not give information on what is missing there.

In general, V/LD does not show prices/ amounts. This can be updated.

Give us more information...

Chintan