cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve status Process is archived or not ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am aware of that through BPM API i can get the status information of process like Completed,IN_Progress , etc... But now i need to know whether any API or any method to get the information on the PROCESS is ARCHIVED or Not through coding.

Regards,

Ragav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not very sure, if it is archived, i think you will get nothing about that instance, it is gone, not exists in your system anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Thanks for your Information!!

So you meant to say that, If i get Process Instances based on Status - COMPLETED , ABANDONED and CANCELLED , so processes which are not archived and that's y  i am able to retrieve the Process ID's.. Am i right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

A process that is not yet archived is in the BPM runtime tables with status such as you mentioned - IN PROGRESS, COMPLETED, ERROR, CANCELLED, etc..

Once a process is archived all references to it are deleted from the runtime tables. The APIs only access the runtime tables so you cannot get archived processes from the API.

In the Manage Process UI it is still possible to see archived processes as long as the XML files are still in the archive store. This is possible because the XML DAS tables maintain a reference from the process ID to the XML file it is stored in (in the archive store).

regards, Nick