Following error encountered Experts plz share exp on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further re:ZSPL pcr:

a)It is enough to code the PCR with ADDWT *  - not necessary to have ADDWT 1010, unless you need to add to a different w/t.

b)a way to using the same lines or processing for several key values would be as below.  Note more than one set of lines can be coded in a PCR for a grouping combination x/xxxx

ZSPL  */1010

D OUTWPPERSG

R       Z GCYGZSPLA

T       Z GCYGZSPLA

ZSPL A/1010

NUM=Kxxxxx

AMT=    /101

MULTI NAA

ADDWT *

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jagan I want to give special allowance to employees based on gross salary that is 3% and 2% on /101 It is applicable for two employee groups that is Fulltime and Parttime 3% for fulltime and 2% for parttime It is applicable for only one personnel areas

I created a wage type in recurring payments and deductions.  Maintained in constant table that is 2% and 3%

Now iam confused what is the that i have to input in Number field in 14 infotype By default Iam giving 1% to create a record.

I wrote above rule and placed in a schema If i generate payslip I dont see wagetype reflecting nor in RT table

Any suggestions please

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)What you do is place the cursor on "3" click on create - same level enter * under * create the same logic which is there for "3" .

2)Further in rule write below logic

A)

AMT=  /101

MULTI NAA

AMT/100

ADDWT * or ADDWT XXXX this case works when you maintain number in IT0014 i.e if you maintain 2 as number in IT0014 2 percent will get calculate.

In case you are not maintaining percentage details at IT0014 level then constants

B)

NUM=  KXXXX

AMT=   /101

MULTI NAA

ADDWT * or ADDWT XXXX

I hope you are maintaining number details in IT0014 in such cases go with scenario A.

Both the cases follow the step 1.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

I tried 1st rule Its working fine I checked in RT Table It is reflecting but amount is not adding to total gross. I will try second rule as well

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u checked Cumulation class

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you wanted cumulate it under gross then check the cumulation class even though cumulation class is ticked it is not working then check the processing class 03-0 and 20-8 Cumlation class -1.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further more if rule one is working then no point of writing rule "2" better stop it for time being once it is moved to live system then explore with possible options since we should not not mess up with the system till TR's moved to live system, once it is done do as you wanted in Development system.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh I tried second rule Its not working Amount is not displaying on payslip nor in RT table I didnt maintain 14 infotype for this 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Cumulation 1 is ticked marked

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to try in both ways Client may come up with different requirement at any time

I should be ready to show two scenarios One with Maintaining an Infotype and another one without maintaining an infotype

They select best among two TR will be moved to production server Once it is finalized.

we have a server just like a development server in which we do scenarios  before we do it in golden server

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned earlier do not explore the system until and unless changes are moved to live go with first option how to use the second option is later since it does not work in such cases if time permits i will give you the details how to use 2nd option need to change the approach but it also will work to bring the petrol allowance as output as we desired.

Go with first option and maintain processing class 20-8 then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried  my own rule its working fine without maintaining infotype that is based on 2% calculation but only problem is not adding to total gross  Next step it should be based on only one personnel area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Processing class is 20 - 8 still its not adding to Take Home Pay

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this

After   ADDWT 1010

Give ADDWT /101 since you are querying the wage type directly based on /101 the amount will not get added directly.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where you have placed this PCR place this PCR above factoring block the it works and further more once it is added to Gross, it will become part of all calculations in the system even take home pay as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its adding to gross but I would i like show special allowance wage type on payslip 2% is calculating on /101 it is adding to /101 The amount that is calculated Rs 303 should be shown as special allowance on payslip For that i configured 1010 wage type in 14 info type The same need to appear as Rs 303   

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ZNAL we have placed ZSPL after X023

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay no issues now it is getting added to /101 then same will become part of all calcualations and remove the tick mark /101 keep it after X023.

Regards

Venkatesh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you maintain this wage type in Infotype 14 , Then modify the PCR as below

ADDWT *

NUM?1                  (you will be giving perncentage in IT0014)

<

ADDWT *

OUTWPPERSG

R

AMT=   /101

AMT%2

ADDWT 1010

ADDWT /101

Most importanly check /101  Rather than 1010  , As i see there is no issue with 1010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much  Sikinder . PCR is working fine Continuous help and support from you I could able to achieve

But I can see 4 on Rt table It should be 2 in log

Calculations are correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you sure venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unnecessarily why i waste mine and your time it creates duplication when you place the above PCR ZSPL after X023, un check the cumulation class /101 it works accordingly.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Venkatesh Its not about wasting time its all about sharing knowledge we didnt waste time we are trying our best possible ways to achieve scenario we gain knowledge when we share

Its really good to see experts sharing their experience on this I really thank you for providing valuable info

Okay Let me check and get back to you For which PCR i have to do

Can you paste PCR

I will check and get back to you There are many pcrs above tell me which one i have to use..

Scenario is not over still I have do according to one particular personnel area and for two employee groups

PCR is half done but i need to understand thoroughly

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are using this lines in PCR and placing after X023 Un check /101 it works accordingly.

AMT=   /101

AMT%2

ADDWT 1010

ADDWT  /101

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured where it went wrong The reason for 4 on Log I have maintained 2 records in an infotype 14 that is 2% percent for the same date with two records   Thats the reason numeric 4 is displayed

Thank you

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good , Request you to check the following

/101  RT and CRT for few payroll periods with in same period by giving 1010 Wage type and without giving

In case of any issue please let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

'

As per your email I unchecked cumulation 1 Total gross amount

wrote a rule according to you

placed pcr according to you

But I can see on Payslip Zero

Main

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sikinder Thank you Sure  i will do You answered almost.. still i need to do based on one personnel area and employee group and for others special allowance is not there  

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkatesh,

If you want to pay before gross salarty ABAPEr should develop if we pay after gross salary we have to place after gross input and storage

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to write it like below.

/101

AMT%2

ADDWT 1010

ADDWT /101 after X023 no cumulation class /101 is required.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wrote a rule below i want to calculate from constant value that i have maintained and infotype that i have maintained in 14 info type Calculations are coming correct if i use below rule that is not based on constant value  I want to do from constant values so  it will be easy to demlit

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your rule formation is correct , But there are some syntax errors for OUTWPPLANT which i have explained

please correct it rest it fine and corss check /101 in the entire schema log once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sikinder but that should calculate from constant value which i have maintained 3 value

and i will maintain in an info type 3% in 14 infotype

how would i do that

YOu said to check syntax could you please be more clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

after giving GEN and NOAB The above error disappeared and appeared another error

No rule in Key ZSPL

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Paste your rule ZSPL

Remove GEN and test once

Former Member
0 Kudos

After removing GEN Error disappeared but wage type is not displaying in RT and Payslip Maintained in 14 infotype

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are few errors in your PCR

OUTWPPLANT has 4 characterstics hence

it should be like this

OUTWPPLANT

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

DGMA

If feilds are haveing 4 digits first you should check logic for others and then you have to write the logic for your Personnel area , This should be thumb Rule

Second Error

Contant should be 6 letters  not 5   RTE=KZZZZZ

Third Error

AMT=    /101  Double Space

Fourth

Your rule should be after X023 PCR where in the out put /101 should get generate

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sikinder,

Thank you for response

Could you please be more clear for below How would i do for my scenario

OUTWPPLANT

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you do is place the cursor on "3" click on create - same level enter * under * create the same logic which is there for "3" and then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked processing classes still its not adding to Total gross