cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in confirmation cancellation for QM active material ?

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

this is a Standard error but i am not able to understand even after searching in SCN. i have activates inspection type 04 for a FG material . stock is getting posted in Quality when i confirms the Production order (AUTO GR) i am processing the INSP lot posting the stock in to unrestricted . up to hear everything  is fine .

when i am trying to cancel the confirmation system is thoroughgoing error like deficit of QM stock.  system is posting the stock back to floor(262) if the stock in Quality without error.

but it is giving error if  the stock posted to UNRESTRICTED, i have tried to do the stock transfer but hear also  i am facing the error " please process the material through QM"

i have activated only 04 inspection type for the FG, so can anybody Guide me how to sent back the FG  material  for which the inspection type is Active.

even i tried to cancel the material doc through MBST hear also system not allowed because it is auto generated doc. please guide  me .

Regards,

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

During Auto GR process, I believe the linked inspection lot (insp type 04) is set with UD = A and the stock is thus posted to unrestricted stock. Thus, there is no more Q-stock left under the inspection lot to be reversed. But while you are trying cancelation, MvT 262 is happening only for component materials and no FG stock reversal happening form Unrestricted stock to - QI stock, because your material is QM managed. I believe the error message you got during cancelation is pretty much compliant with standard SAP!!

I think, in this kind of scenarios you need to follow either of the two approaches -

A) Logistic settlement and stock reversal after UD is posted

To go through this process, use MIGO, MvT 102 and try to reverse the Unrestricted stock to QI stock. Then try posting component reversal with MvT 262. If this process has also booked activity confirmation, that too has to be reversed/settled.

B) UD & stock quantity Reversal for GR material to QI stock. Form here, you can post material document cancelation.

There are many knowledge documents available with description like UD reversal, Stock reversal, etc. For example, you can check the User Exit: QEVA0008 and SAP note 175842. Once the GR posted material is back form Unrestricted stock to QI stock successfully, then post MvT 262 to settle components. But you may still need to settle activity confirmation, if any. Please can you do your bit of search in this regards.

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (0)