cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Account to SAP hybris Marketing (customer engagement intelligence)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I am trying to setup a demo for SAP hybris Marketing (f.k.a. customer engagement intelligence). Therefor I already uploaded contacts and interactions via function module CUAN_CE_INTERACTIONS_POST_FLAT. I assume there is no need to use function module CUAN_CE_IC_POST_FLAT, since contact data is also loaded with module CUAN_CE_INTERACTIONS_POST_FLAT.

Unfortunately I did not find out a way to upload accounts. I know SAP hybris marketing is not intended for maintaining accounts, these should be maintained in the source system, but is there a way to upload accounts for demo purpose. Maybe there is a function module similar to the modules for contacts and interactions. If not which would be the account tables I need to fill via the import functionality of HANA studio.

Is there a possible way for me to further check the issue? Any comment is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Mussie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

you gave me the right hint. I had to store the KUNNR with leading zero's in my custom z_account table. Now I can fully access the account content.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Best regards,

Mussie

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Mussie,

With the package 1508, you can use Lean Upload to import your contacts, corporate accounts, product categories, products and interactions (as .CSV file)

You can navigate to import from hybris Marketing Web UI:

DATA MANAGEMENT -> Import

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

finally I was able to upload accounts. Bassically I created a custom account table which I joined with the Infomodells AT_CUSTOMER_SEARCH and AT_CUSTOMER_BY_TEAM_MEMBER for account-search. This is described in the extensibility guide chapter 16 'Enabling the Search for a Data Basis Other Than SAP ERP or SAP CRM'.

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000830442013E

Unfortunately when opening an account (see 2nd screenshot below) out of a contact fact sheet with an interaction (see 1st screenshot below), the Account will be opened without any data. I would have assumed to see the interactions of the contacts that belong to the particular account. Also I can not see any account name.

So basically I'm wondering how to add account name and interactions to the account I have uploaded.

I have added the necessary screenshots for your reference. Is there a possible way for me to further check the issue?

Thanks and regards,

Mussie

nidhiagarwal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mussie,

Is this Account set as KUNNR in the IC_ROOT table? The queries that trigger include the search with the clause WHERE KUNNR = '<Account ID on UI>'.

Also check what is the URL being formed when you click on the Account ID.

Regards,

Nidhi

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mussie,

Typically accounts are part of your SAP ERP or CRM system and using SLT we replicate the data into SAP hybris Marketing(formerly known as SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence).  At this point, you can use "customer segmentation" profile to segment your accounts.  If you want to use "contact segmentation" then you run CUAN_IC_MASTERDATA_EXTR_FULL/CUAN_IC_MASTERDATA_EXTR_DELTA to extract contacts from Accounts into "interaction tables". 

Since you already uploaded interactions, why you want to load accounts?  Interaction contact table i.e. CUAND_CE_IC_ROOT table already contains fields such as COMPANY_NAME, CONSUMER_ACCOUNT_ID, IS_CONTACT, IS_CONSUMER..etc that can be used to manage accounts.  For example, If the contact is a business partner and part of the account, then the business partner can be both a consumer and a contact at the same time.    For more information: Details of Contact, Consumer, or Prospect - Customer Data Management - SAP Library

If you still feel that interaction tables are sufficient then you extend the "include" structure part of the interaction root table.  For more info, please refer to extensibility guide.  http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000830442013E

Thanks!!

-Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

thanks for your reply. Really appreciated.

The reason why I need to load accounts is, because I want to be able to open an account out of an contact fact sheet. Also I need the possibility to list different accounts in the Account workset.

For these reasons it's unfortunately not sufficient to use fields COMPANY_NAME and CONSUMER_ACCOUNT_ID from function module CUAN_CE_INTERACTIONS_POST_FLAT.

Assume I would extend the structure for interaction contacts with account details. What do I set in the customizing of "Define Data Source for Account"? Unfortunately this is not described in the extensibility guide.

Thanks and best regards,

Mussie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try to post your question in experts.hybris.com