cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC EPM Error: UJO_READ_EXCEPTION_018 - System error in program CL_RSR_RRK0_PARTITION and FORM GET_QCUBE_BUFFER-02-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a report built in BPC EPM presenting the following error (it's in portuguese):

Solicitação incorreta.

Mensagem do servidor:

código: UJO_READ_EXCEPTION_018

gravidade: error

descrição:: Erro de declaração MDX: Erro sistema no programa CL_RSR_RRK0_PARTITION e FORM GET_QCUBE_BUFFER-02-

id do log: 01judx3f7kIqz{{WRu1S0m

DATAVALUE:Erro sistema no programa CL_RSR_RRK0_PARTITION e FORM GET_QCUBE_BUFFER-02-

MDX:

V1:Erro sistema no programa CL_RSR_RRK0_PARTITION e F

V2:ORM GET_QCUBE_BUFFER-02-

V3:

V4:

-----------------

Mensagem do framework:

O servidor remoto retornou um erro: (400) Solicitação Incorreta.

O servidor remoto retornou um erro: (400) Solicitação Incorreta.

The report show values per stores. The entity selected by context defines which stores must be shown, and the report also have excluded members to define the store type to show.

When I select a entity with 1 store, the reports works fine. And if I delete the excluded members configured in report, it works fine as well.

The system's information

EPM version 20 Patch 2

BPC for NW 10.1 Release 810 SP 4

SAP BW 7.4 SP 9

Could Anyone help me?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182766
Contributor

Hi Bruno,

This looks to me like a BW system error, rather than BPC specific. Anything happened recently? Patching, upgrades or is it a new system and the same error is on every single report?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Thanks for all responses.

We checked the BW logs to find any error, but nothing was found.

After some tests and analysis, we decided to delete directly in the BW all the data region queried by report server and add the same data again. The report works fine now.

So, we think the error was caused by any corrupted data. Since then, new data was added and the report continues working fine.

Thank you for your help!!!

Best regards!!!

0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

in BW 'dumps' you can always search for notes with the 'tags' in the exception, here e.g. with 'GET_QCUBE_BUFFER-02-'; you can find the following notes:

relevant for BW7.40, SP09 and higher.

Regards,

Gregor

former_member182709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Can you capture the MDX from t-code slg1, copy into t-code MDXTEST and see if there is any error.

BR,

Charlie

dinesh_veluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bruno,

Can u pls check the options whether ActivateMemberSetOptions is set to "True" in FPXMLclient.xml file in your desktop.

if it is set to "True"  make it as "false" and try refreshing the report.

Thanks,

Dinesh.V