cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header lines in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am not sure if I post this in the right space, but anyway.

I have a problem in smartforms:

The requested output is simple, some lines with a header, and from page 2 an extra header line with a running total.

My main window consists of two tables. Both tables should deliver the same header at the top of the page.

I have a very specific case in which the header of table two results in a page-break. In order to see the correct header I have to specify the header to display at the start of the table as well as after a page-break (because the page-break trigger does not fire here). No problem here.

Another case shows table two on the same page as table one. Now I see the header also directly above table two. This means at the beginning of the page (as a result of table one) as well as above table two.

I have been googling for hours and trying and trying, but I do not seem to find a solution.

Anybody know an answer?

Thanks in advance,

Karin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karin,

I don't think that there is a solution for this specific problem available. I normally fix it by doing a page-break command after the first table.

but just to make sure that I have the same in my mind, you could add an hardcopy here.

~Florian