Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Adding Country Group 99 for Infotype 9

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

Can anyone help me with adding a New Country to Infotype 0009 (Bank Details).

1. In Component FPM_OVP_COMPONENT - Application HRESS_A_PERSINFO - Created a Application Configuration(AC)

2. Started the AC and gave Component Configuration(CC) to go to the applications for Bank Details

3. Go to Edit Page -  Bank Details edited the Wire Schema for HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_BANK_XX to use Custom Config id created for FPM_FORM_UIBB and FPM_LIST_UIBB

4. In the General Settings - Floorplan Settings - Application Controller Settings - Changed the Configuration Name to Z configuration name which was created for Component HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG

5. Component HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG is used to link the custom Component Configuration created where the masking is done.

Created 2 Component Configuration for FPM_FORM_UIBB for US and UK and within the Component Configuration created for HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG replaced to open the link for US and UK.

6. Component Config for HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG is missing the configuration for Country Grouping 99, so created an entry for Other Countries and assigned the US Component Configuration to open.

Note 2035081 - How to add a custom infotype to ESS 'Personal Profile' in WD ABAP

I couldn't find any document or note to add a country to Infotype.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See whats the error and why ur getting that error. may be some config is worng/needs some fix. Make the required changes and also check the values for error before modification, and try to apply same values if possible.

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi @Yugandhar Reddy

Attached is the technical information of the error I am getting:

And I haven't touched anything related to Infotype 0008.

Please suggest what is the missing configuration.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

The NO Line Item i.e. HCMT_BSP_PA_NO_R0008_LIN_A is also missing in my system too.

Can you see for which country they are trying to use it.

May be see if you can change it to the XX one i.e. HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0008_LIN_A

Using it should not cause any issues. Try it . Also for other IT0008 configs, try the XX if u don't have country specific structure.

Regards

Yugandhar Reddy

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

No Luck, it doesn't allow to make any changes to the Dependent Object and it gives the error " ABAP Dictionary Structure 'HCMT_BSP_PA_NO_R0008' does not exist ".

Can you please try the same in your system and let me know.

And one other question: I created Enhancement (ZHRPAD) where in I am making these changes, if these issues are resolved, how to use ZHRPAD instead of HRPAD?

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be see if u can also try to replace HCMT_BSP_PA_NO_R0008 with HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0008.

Once if u get the errors resolved we can easily figure out how to use ZHRPAD other wise we take the help of our expert

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ya Yugandhar.

In Edit mode the fields are grayed out for that Dependent Object. Not allowing to make any changes.

When double clicking on the Dependent Object it gives error, structure does not exist.

please help.

Thanks,

Pramod

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please help me with this issue.

As said even before making changes, when checking for consistency it is giving the error.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Pramod

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

i m not sure if you have followed the blog http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2012/06/12/ehp5-reuse-country-applic... correctly, as i see different classes being used check table V_T588UICONVCLAS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

refer here http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2012/06/12/ehp5-reuse-country-applic... But not sure of the requirement you are trying to achieve?

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Attached is the setting I have maintained.

I am still getting the error

• 'IT0009_99' is not a subobject of 'IT0009_NN'.

Please help in fixing the issue.

Thanks,

Pramod

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When using GENIL_MODEL_EDITOR to add the Dependent Object and activating the changes, it is giving error on other Dependent Objects which are not been touched.

Below is the error I am getting when saving the entry.

Let me know if there is anything else I am missing.

Thanks,

Pramod

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

, any other suggestions?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Pramod