Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Period indicator M to W - Forecasting/Consumption

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the field MARC-PERKZ from M to W and distribute the actual consumption to weekly?

Thanks and regards.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, I can modify PERKZ with MM17. But I'm afraid that i lose the consumption.

How i can tranfer the montly datas to weekly datas?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its already in the system, only it wil show weekly as it was consumed. First do the test with 1 material code and look at the changes then do it massive

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The values will stay in the MVER or DVER table like they are today, no change is made here if you change the period indicator. However you will not see anymore any consumption, since you have a new key to look at the data, and hence no data with the new key.

OSS note 1832196 - General information on consumption update MVER/DVER has a report example for a new setup of the data after such a change, but this is just an unready example and need to be amended for your specific case. see the last section in the note

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

The program ZMST_ZMVERBRP_V* works only in relation to movement types update or also in my case (I've only update the PERKZ)?

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The report should not work at all it is just an example, your Abaper has to make it specific for you. Of course it will work for your case then as it is the single way out. Even when you "only" changed the indicator, which is actually causing your trouble, you have to rebuild the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to do it masive, so you can use MM17 for it.

Regards

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So what is your question ?