cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Case Report - All Processors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to display all Dispute Cases via SCASE --> Find Dispute Case Option. However, when setting up UDM_SP_CASE_LOCATOR I can see that both UDM_SPS_CASE_LOCATOR and UDM_SPS_MY_CASES have connection parameter values "MY_CASES_ONLY". I think this is what is restricting display of all dispute cases. Users can only see what is assigned to them.

Also, I have restricted activity to display only as I want this to be used by Supervisors to see what is there in system. Dont want to develop new ABAP report. I can have reporting in BW, if that is my only option!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As standard you should be able to "find" - all disputes - and view "my disputes" where you are the processor, coordinator, or person responsible.

I would suggest you check the elements that you have defined - and copy or even use the standard values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark,

I am able to "Find" all dispute cases using "Cases" folder option on a pop up screen.

My requirement is "Display" all Dispute Cases in the system when using option "find dispute cases". Results is the same with both "Find Dispute Cases" and "My Dispute Cases". Is there any difference between the output of these two?

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - the idea of find disputes it to fliter by the selection parameters (you can define these)

The idea of "my disputes" is to display where your userid is either the processor, co-ordinator or person responsible. If you are working in a dev system - you might assign all disputes to yourself and therefore you will be the processor for all disputes. If you amend the processor to someone else, and then try and find it in the my dispute - it should not be there (if you are sorting by processor)

If it still appears - you have an error with your build

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mark!

As I understand I cannot have Supervisors use t-code SCASE or UDM_DISPUTE to display all Dispute cases and check its progress.

I will close the issue now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman

Sorry - you are wrong

It is possible to use UDM_DISPUTE to display all disputes cases and check its progress. That would be done via the "find dispute" option.

If you dont want them to - that is a business reason and not a functional constraint.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good deal, let me look into my configuration again and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

I revisited my configuration and I am able to find and display all cases in the system. Thanks!

Answers (0)