cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Action Type Reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an action reason and assigned it to an action type. Action reason is reflecting for that respective action type in PA40 in Dev. But when I am testing the same scenario in Quality System, action reason is not reflecting for that action type in PA40 but able to see the reason in the table V_T530.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the table V_T5PRM and your all transports related to the config. Might be the issue with User Group mismatch for missing transport.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nandha kumar,

If the action type is perfectly displaying in Dev, then might be issue with the way Transport requests are moved to quality.

You may make slight modification for that action type in Dev, save it in new request and move the TR to quality.

If solved, you may please post how you did it.

Regards

lavila

regards
venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you might be having display access for configuration tables in Quality system go through them and check whether configuration tables are proper or not, accordingly you can take a necessary action.

Regards
Venkatesh

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be due to all the related transports not moved.  Display the one moved and expand it and find which tables/rows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadha,

Check the below tables

Check if you have configured table V_T5PRM

Also check user group dependency in VV_T588C_M_AL0

Also check mapping between V_588B_M & V_T588D for the correct user group and reference user group.

Thanks!