cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web dynpro portal integration

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we've got a web dynpro application for manage service notifications  with basically 3 views: the first permits to choose between creation and modification.The other 2 manage the creation or the modification. We want to embed the application into the sap portal, giving the user 2 icons: "create service" and "modify service": How can we achieve this ? Is it necessary to create 2 different web dynpro applications(one for insert and one for modification) ?

many thanks

Filippo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi remedia,

in 1 DC you can create multiple Application.Each Application pointing to components. so after deploying into portal, the multiple iviews are created depending upon the application. so in 1 DC you can create insert and modification applications.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

thanks for your reply.

In my knowledge, one portal icon, one dynpro component. So if I want 2 icons, I need to copy the actual dynpro component : one will be linked with the create icon and the other wil be linked with the modify icon (obviously the main application will change accordly)

Filippo

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is that portal icon? you mean on tab in the portal navigation?

what your understanding is wrong.

one component can have many view in portal

0 Kudos

yes I mean two tabs.

OK, can you explain how ?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

iview is tied to web dynpro application

if you can create multiple application from one component,then you can create multiple tab in portal,

don't ask me how to create multiple application......check sap help.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not able to follow u.....

you said you got the web dynpro application. at the end, you said you want to create....