cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TRM : BADI TPM_ACCIF_TRAC : CO Objects Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have implemented the BADI FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT to get the Additional Tab the TRM Module (Money Market & Securities) and using BADI TPM_ACCIF_TRAC.we are filling the CO Objects such as Cost Center , Profit Center , WBS Element , Fund & Functional Area.

"We have configured Lot Basis for Bonds and Collective for Equities"

After Implementing the BADI TPM_ACCIF_TRAC when i execute TBB1 (Securities) the CO Objects are getting picked from the transaction and reflecting in the FI Document,but in the below mentioned scenarios the CO Objects are not getting picked.

Lot Basis Issue:

1. When i am executing FWZE (Bonds) inspite of providing the Lot ID CO objects are not getting picked from the Transaction to FI Document.
  2. When i execute the Bond Interest Accrual TPM44 the CO objects are not getting picked from the Transaction to FI Document.
  3. When i execute the Valuation i.e TPM1 the CO Objects are not getting picked.

Collective Issue:

1. When i post the Dividend for Equities using FWBS / FWZE the CO Objects are not getting picked.
  2. When i execute the Valuation i.e TPM1 the CO Objects are not getting picked.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Reenu John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

First you need to make sure the BADI is executed when you run the T-codes,
And an easy way to check is to set break point in the BADI implementation when running the T-code.

If it's called, then you need to checking the implementation coding.

Regard, Feng