cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE to ignore certain fields in automatic upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using DMEE format tree electronic bank upload for two separate bank accounts.  Bank account 'A' text file has text values in the third reference filed which is relevant and essential information for our users.  Bank account 'B' txt file has text '000000000000' in the third reference field which is causing a problem with FEBA transaction not automatically clearing the transactions.  I would like to configure the DMEE to ignore the third field if text value '000000000000' is in the field.   I have identified the field in the DMEE Format Tree and tested entering a condition within the field to ignore the field completely but that doesn't solve the problem.  I need the DMEE to only ignore the field if it contains the text values '000000000000'.

Can anyone suggest a way of doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Keryn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Keryn,

I think that you are on the right path with the condition. I experienced the system to be very sensible to the conditions, in particular the operator. I suggest using the operator CA or CS and Arg2-1 as '000000000000' including the quotation marks.

Best Regards,

Christoph

ricardo_bellashermida
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you see if the exit EXIT_RFEBBU10_001 helps you to do this change of text?

The wiew V_TPAMA contains the finder string, and this could be useful too, in this issue.

Regards,