cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisal document-The Web Dynpro application was called up with the wrong URL parameters.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am  facing below  issues in appraisal system,

In ESS- When i click Appraisal document, i am able to get the Appraisal template  for that Employee , but when i am trying to open the appraisal template , its giving me below error.

The Web Dynpro application was called up with the wrong URL parameters.

Note

Enter the URL parameters and their use.

You can find more information on the functions that you can perform in the catalog for appraisal templates in the Implementation Guide (IMG) for Objective Setting and Appraisals under Edit Forms.

Note: Appraisal template is working perfectly fine from backend system  without any error.

Note: i am using ECC6.0 with EPH7 .

Please provide me solution if you have anyone has solved this problem.

Best Regards

Hossain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using Fixed template or Flexible template appraisal ?

If your using flexible then you have to use the flexible appraisal applications.

It's looks like your directly trying to open the appraisal document from Fixed / Flexible appraisal application.

You have to use powl based application for ESS HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS to open the appraisal documents.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am using Flexible appraisal template  . I am also using application for ESS HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS to open the appraisal documents. .

I am getting error while opening the template  in employee level.

Let me know if you can suggest something to resolve this issue'

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you maintain settings for Flexible appraisal template in portal content admin Business object.

What value you set for property Priority in Employee business object for appraisals.

For object Appraisal Document(WD UI) , Property Priority value set 0

And also check the log trace for this user.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar

I am unable to add the business object to appraisal document page under ess role. From EHP5 onwards by default it will come once we deploy the business packages, but in our system even though we are in EHP7 we are unable to get this .

Though i am trying to add manually by clicking on "Add operation to target" it is showing as added, but when i close the role and reopen it again where am unable to see that added object.

please find the following screen where i am trying to add the business object.

Please suggest me  if i need to update any business pack or  any services.

Thanks

Hossain

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello  experts

Can anyone  give me some input ??? 

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you quickly do a HTTPtrace with working system or user? and compare with non workng one? and see what URL is generated? typically in URL errors we ask to chekc notes 1600380    Appraisal Document does not open in portal 1408243 - Configuration for object-based navigation 1416756 - OBN Configuration in Performance Management So first check the ESS role, ie from content admin, You should get a page with appraisal documents and from there you can select the appraisal documenmts

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth

Thanks for your response. I am able to get the appraisal document page at employee level. But when i am trying to open the appraisal document. Its giving me an error.

1. I am getting the appraisal document  in employee level in below screen

2..Once i click appraisal document (MUL Appraisal template L1). Its giving me  below error . Refer below screen .

Kindly help me to resolve this error.

Thanks

Anwar

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Can anyone  give me some input ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Md,

Do you solved this issue ?! and if you solved it, how ?! because I'm have the same issue nowadays.

Thanks.