cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Bp on transport of org changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Facing a issue on Duplicate ids generated after I transport any changes made in corresponding org unit. I am following below steps:

1. making attribute change(custom attribute) for org unit A having a BP number 8XXXXXX123 in dev system
  2. locking ( entries in t77tr table
  3. making a TR with change record in RHMOV30 program
  4. unlocking all above entries from t77tr table
  5. transporting them in sequence of lock , changes/ unlock to target system
  6. after that when I check the target system, BP number of Org Unit A is changes from BP number 8XXXXX123 to 8XXXXXXX222.

can you please let me know, is there any way I can transport attribute change without generating a new BP number. it makes no sense of having multiple BP numbers for single org unit.

Appreciate your expert advise. not to mention that i will assign points as well:)

Thanks,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

When we wanted to replicate/move the Org structure from development to Quality and to Production we can do it by transport by opening system by SCC4 transaction when system will allow you to record the changes wether position change or attribute changes. in this case system will not create duplicate. In this way system will update the business partner it should not perform Insert.Please verify once again.

Thanks,

Prem