Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consuming webserives in sap of Non sap system

former_member435556
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to consume web services in sap of a non sap system (which is service provide) , but i am encountering a problem that how can I use WSDL file (which contains Service provider data) of service provide to use in abap code to use further, without PI, please guide in this regard as i followed different tutorial which only guide me communicate between two sap system, but i want consume web service of non sap system

please help me as I am beginner,

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member

former_member435556
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

Thank you so much  for your help, When I Wsdl url file is received from Service provide, and I am going to utilize this url to fetch data out of it then how Can I access method of this wsdl file to fetch accurate data?

like the link you provided to me in this ,from where I got to know that GET_QUOTE

CALL METHOD LV_QUOTE->GET_QUOTE

is the wsdl file method.

and second this I want to ask IS there  any need to parse xml to abap, or I just follow your tutorial  as it is you provided to me?