cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSTEM_DOES_NOT_CREATE_TECKETS

Former Member
0 Kudos
I have configured SSO between sap Enterprise Portal and ECC 6.0, using username (e.g user01). Later that user is deleted and my SSO is not working. So i changed the user (e.g userxyz) in the portal and ecc. But then also SSO was not working. Then i deleted the system from nwa->configuration->security (from trusted system and keys and certificate). And also deleted  SAPLogonTicketKeypair-cert.
Then i tried to do SSO configuration, and when i try to add trusted system->by querying trusted system, and provide the details (of type as ABAP) i get the following error.
SYSTEM_DOES_NOT_CREATE_TECKETS
See the attachment.
Thanks & Regards
Ashok Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

It is essential for SSO configuration that we make system enable to accept and create ticket. Until system is not accepting and creating ticket, SSO will not be configured properly.

In you situation, I assume that your system is not able to create SSO ticket. To enable your system you will have to modify login/create_sso2_ticket parameter in your default profile. Default value will be 3, please set it to 0. Go to RZ10 and search for this parameter and set it value to 0. To bring this into effect, you will have to restart your system as well.

After restart try again, it should solve your problem.

Regards,

Ravi Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think the parameter should be 2 for  login/create_sso2_ticket not 0.

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

And this parameter is maintained in the backend.

Regards

Ashok Kumar

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

You need to set parameters value as below. If it is set as per this then fine. Did you restart system after setting this parameters?

login/accept_sso2_ticket should be always set to '1' as the system needs to accept the ticket.

login/create_sso2_ticket :

1. Set login/create_sso2_ticket = 0 unless the server should also be able to issue tickets.

2. If the application server should also be able to create logon tickets, set the profile parameter login/create_sso2_ticket to the value 1 or 2 in instance profile.

Regards,

Ravi Maheshwari