cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master: All part numbers from one vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

is it possible to list all part numbers supplied by a defined vendor - in the material master?

I was told by our purchasing department that ME2L would do the job, however I'm not authorized to execute the transaction (for no reasons) and our admin is on holidays 😉

I'm sure a similar report must be available in another way...

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roman,

ME2L is the SAP standard listing of purchase orders by vendor; it is not necessarily a comprehensive list of 'all part numbers supplied by a defined vendor - in the material master'.

If, however, this is adequate for your purposes, you could try other standard Purchase order listing transactions:

ME2W, ME2M, ME2C, ME2N.

Assuming those transactions are not available to you, you might want to download the raw purchase orders from the tables using a table browser such as SE16N:

EKKO which contains the purchase order number and the vendor number

EKPO which contains the purchase order number and the material number.

Joining these two using desktop software would give you similar info that you would get from ME2L.

As I stated earlier, ME2L doesn't really meet the requirements you stated.  The listing that actually meets the requirements depends upon your company's business processes.  In some companies, that listing would have to come from the purchase info records.  Such a listing is available from ME1L and a few others.

Best Regards,

DB49