cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avoid cancellation of billing document not released to acc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURUS,

I have the following issue : my scenario is that billing documents are automatically released to accounting.

Sometimes there are errors so the billing document is not automatically released.

If this happens, I need to AVOID and BLOCK the deletion of the document. So what I need is AVOID THE DELETION OF A BILLING DOCUMENT IF IT IS NOT RELEASED TO ACCOUNTING YET.

How can I obtain it?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AVOID THE DELETION OF A BILLING DOCUMENT IF IT IS NOT RELEASED TO ACCOUNTING YET.

Billing document can't be deleted anyway. We can only reverse it. If your billing document is not posted in accounting then why do you reverse it or you want to avoid to reverse it. Simplly remove the error that caused this block and post it in accounting vf VF02.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I speak of cancellation but I want to say REVERSE

I know that the right rule is correct the problems and release .. but my customer not always does in this way, so now I have the problem that I have SD bill not released into accounting and reversed.. this has generated jump in the FI numerator... and I have to absolutely avoid it in the future.

How can I do this?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this has generated jump in the FI numerator... and I have to absolutely avoid it in the future.

I didnt understand this statement. Could you please elaborate it.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Give authorization of VF11 only to selected users. 

G. Lakshmipathi