Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding codes in Categorization dynamically

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone explain me how to hide the Categorization codes dynamically ( i.e. based on conditions ) in CRM Service Confirmation UI screen?

For eg : If the Service Confirmation is of type Install, then the Installation codes only appear in Categorization and all other remaining codes should be hidden or deactivated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

You mean to say hide code from categorization dropdown field?

You can get multiple threads to show drop down values based on another field value.

Best Regards,
Dharmakasi.

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input Dharmakasi..

But i need to hide categorization codes from Categorization schema assigned to Service Confirmation transaction.

i.e. In Service Confirmation, Assignment block Categorization is there to display Categorization schema assigned to the Service Confirmation. Within that Schema, we have Catalog, Code group, Codes.

So based on Service Confirmation process type, i have to hide some of the codes present within the Categorization schema.. i.e. Some codes are restricted for particular Service Confirmation type.

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

Basically you want to control only one field( Codes) values in your service confirmation? Is that Codes fields is dropdown field?

You can control the fields in get v method of that attribute.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Its not dropdown field. Its in Hierarchical Tree Structure.

-> Catalog

--> Code group

--> Code

Based on some conditions, particular codes to be hidden or deactivated.

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

The assignment block is build based on tree node right? Then you can remove the codes node in code group class get_children method based on service confirmation..

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.