Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC's in TRFC ("Transaction recorded") Problem

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

BW System = SAP NetWeaver 7.40 , Sap_Basis = 7.40 - 007 , Database = Hana , 1.00.80.00.391861 , Kernel = 741 , Sup.Pck.Lvl = 31

ERP System = ERP 6 EHP 4 , Sap_Basis = 701 - 0011 , Database = Oracle , 11.2.0.4.0 , Kernel = 721 , Sup.Pck.Lvl = 401

The IDOCs we send are sitting in TRFC queues, they are not sent to the target system. I checked all the ALE settings, they are fine. The processing mode is "Immediate".

When I go to SM58 I will find the entry for the transaction with status "Transaction Recorded". If I select the entry and press F6 (Execute LUW) the IDOC is sent to the target system and the queue becomes empty.

Also " 530997 - tRFC calls are not processed in transaction SM58" job is scheduled for 2 min period but same result !

What is the problem ? It should be goes automatically.

Best Regards

2 REPLIES 2

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal,

There is a known issue; please can you check if note 1280898 is valid for your server?
Do you have sufficent DIALOG WP defined?

Regards,
Hemanth

0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

We have enough DIALOG WP defined, now we will check 1280898 note and see what happens.

Best Regards