cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to test the Collaboration portal url using the below option in SICF but it is only pulling a blank screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am trying to test the Collaboration portal url using the below option in SICF but it is only pulling a blank screen.

The path in SICF is  : /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/tmui/coll_portal

The webpage does not reflect any error except a blank screen.

Is there any basis side or TM side configuration that needs to be done to have data displayed on that webpage?

Appreciate quick reply.

Thanks.

Sat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

this can have several reasons, most probably you did not assign the two roles which are needed for running the collaboration portal.

For setting it up completely, please read the admin guide here: https://service.sap.com/instguides => SAP Business Suite Applications => SAP TM => Using TM 9.* => Guides

Best regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks for reply.

I went through the security guide, the admin guide directed me there.

The below 2 required roles are assigned but still am getting a blank screen.

Also the user has SAP_ALL profile

/TMUI/COLL_PORTAL

/TMUI/COLL_PORTAL_DEMO

Can u please suggest anything more?

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You should not assign the delivered SAP roles. Instead the guide says:

Proceed as follows:

1. Copy the application-specific SAP roles mentioned above into the customer namespace
    and maintain the authorization values correctly.
  2. Assign the new role(s) to the application users.

Did you activate the Gateway services? You have to do all the steps which are mentioned in the guide.

If the issue still persists after implementing all the steps in the guide, open an incident.

If you press F12 in the browser before login into the portal, the browser maybe gives you some hints, what's going wrong in the console.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Now am getting this error :

Gateway service /SCMTMS/USER not active

From the security guide I found a handful of services to be activated :

{

The following services are required if you intend to use the SAP TM Collaboration Portal:

/sap/public/bc/ur/

/sap/public/bc/icf/logoff

/sap/public/bc/UI2/

/sap/bc/ui2/startup

/sap/opu/odata/SCMTMS/TENDERING/

/sap/opu/odata/SCMTMS/USER/

/sap/opu/odata/SCMTMS/GENERAL/

/sap/opu/odata/SCMTMS/EVENT_NOT/

/sap/opu/odata/SCMTMS/INVOICE_SUBMISSION

/sap/opu/odata/SCMTMS/FRT_PROCUREMENT

/sap/opu/odata/SCMTMS/INVOICING

/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/tmui/coll_portal/

}

But in my system, in SICF only this path is present /sap/opu/odata.

/SCMTMS onwards is missing, so am not able to activate these bunch of services which ideally should be present in the system. Hence am thinking to open a ticket with SAP for the same.

What you suggest?

Regards,

Sat

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

These are services which should be there, Can you check which release and SP your system is?

Can you please confirm with guide if you have proper SP installed.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply.

Attached is the SPAM of my system.

Am trying to find out the required SP level for SAPTMUI (Current level of both SAPTMUI and SAPTM is 4) from the admin or security guide.

Regards,

Sat

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

It should be there in sp04 as per guide Admin. Guide for Collaboration Portal for SAP TM 9.1 SP04.

Can you check once with basis team if all the components required are installed.

Best regards,

Rohit

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The admin guide clearly describes that: you have to read also the linked resources from Gateway. Before the services are shown in SICF, you have to activate them with transaction: /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

While running this tcode - /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE am getting the attached message.

Regards,

Sat

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

Seems that your user was automatically logged out. This is not specific to this transaction.

If you think, this is an error, please report a customer incident on a basis component.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

Do you still have problems on this?

As described on the Admin Guide, you need to read and add the services from your TM System.

Try to create an Alias first:

(SPRO) SAP NetWeaver -> SAP Gateway -> OData Channel -> Configuration -> Connection Settings -> SAP Gateway to SAP System -> Manage SAP System Aliases

After this you can add and activate the services as described on the Admin. Guide:

(SPRO) SAP NetWeaver -> SAP Gateway -> OData Channel ->Administration -> General Settings -> Activate and Maintain Services.

Check Admin guide charpter 5.2, item 3:

https://service.sap.com/instguides => SAP Business Suite Applications => SAP TM => Using TM 9.* => Guides

My best,

Michel Matoso.

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

I provided a step-by-step-guide here: .

Best regards,

Jan