Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert not displayed on IC Webclient

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day experts,

I need some assistance please.

I have configure an alert on BPConfirmed on the CRM 7 Webclient which is working when you access the Webclient directly from the application server.

But when I access the Webclient through the SAP Web Dispatcher, the alert does not appear.

Please help.

Regards

Leon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Leon,

You raised this question in Mar. under Framewrok space. Now it is moved to IC sub-space. Not sue if you have resolved the problem. If yes, would you please share us how to did it?

If unfortunately not, here is something which might help. As the alert works fine on application server, and it doesn't work on webdispatcher, then when you take a httpwatch trace, if the hostname is changed to application server instead of the web dispatcher url for the alert request?

If so, then would you please check SE80->bsp application 'SAM_SESS_QUEUE' --> sam_js2bsp_sender.js. Please check if following codes exist:

var iIndex   = target_url.indexOf("://");

if ( iIndex != -1 ) {

var t_url = target_url.substring(iIndex + 3, target_url.length + 1 );

iIndex = t_url.indexOf("/");

if ( iIndex != -1 )  {

target_url = t_url.substring( iIndex, t_url.length + 1 );

}

}

Please also check if you have used logon groups for any of the CRM web services but not for the IC service sam_sess_queue.  If logon groups are used, it is important that all required services are part

of the same logon group.