cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM1/VKM3 released document change

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's!

I'm looking for a proper solution for my company. When our sale department releases document which was previously blocked due credit control and later it has been released by sale manager. For some cases we need to correct price for these documents and then it is blocked again. We would like to set a condition if price change is smaller than 1000$ then this document do not require second approval if it is greater, then credit controls block it again and need to be released again by VKM1/VKM3. Someone knows if there is some kind of user exit or standard config which would allow me to achieve that?

Thanks

Jakub

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Jakub,

Good day!

The credit re-check will always be triggered when you save any changing for the orders in this case.

To avoid the credit re-check for a released order, you could set the "Deviation in" and " number of days" in OVA8

You can check note 718260 for the details inforamtion.

BR
Zhao

0 Kudos

Hello!

I have made some changes to this config. After changing value in the range of 10% (Deviation 10%) it works fine. Unfortunately I have noticed pone more think. When I go to VA02 and add to order another item - even when it is not exceeds 10% of value after pressing save button this order is blocked again. Is this standard behavior? I would rather to be able to add another item in the order ( in percentage range ) and not get another credit block.

Regards
Jakub

0 Kudos

Dear Jakub,

Could you please provide me the screenshots for OVA8 screen and FD33 screen then I will check it.

BR

Zhao

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

When ever you add a new item into a credit released sales order, the credit control will be triggered again irrespective of the percentage deviation of the value. 

This seems, is std behaviour.

The OVA8 screen shot is required for further analysis.

Thanks

Jobi

0 Kudos

Dear Jakub,

I have test this issue in our internal system.

If the new item's amount is under 10%, then the sales order will not be blocked.

BR
Zhao

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhao,

Good that you have tested it. Hope its correct. Thanks for sharing this

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Good day!

I also confirmed this with the development support so I am 100% sure this.

BR

zhao

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Were you able to solve this issue.

Keep us posted

Thanks

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi Sebastia,

I have tested your solution. Unfortunatly in my case it is not working every time. Looks like we have some ABAP in the middle. Im still investigating it.

Regards

Jakub

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar questions must have answered in the forum before, hence before posting, you can search the forum for answers.

In transaction code OVA8, select the appropriate credit control area/risk cat/credit group. Inside, you can make use of the field Deviation in % field to fulfill your requirement.

Regards,