Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Note 2111087 - enhancement to PM/QM list edit reports

former_member187014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone experience of implementing the following SAP notes which appear to give enhanced functionality within commonly used PM/QM reports:-

2111087 - Display of row count in list edit reports

2079317 - Preparatory note for display of row count in list edit reports

2079318 - Display of row count in PM list reports (SAP_APPL)

2079384 - Display of row count in PM list reports (EA_APPL)

2079386 - Display of row count in QM list reports (SAP_APPL)

2079387 - Display of row count in QM list reports (EA_APPL)

The above notes appear to enhance over 90 list edit reports within PM & QM and have been created from an improvement request within the EAM Customer Connect Cycle 3.

No business functions need to be activated to use this function.

Regards

Gary B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

I rechecked the note implimentation in all the transactions, now it seems to work fine.

Last time when i checked the transactions IA08,IA09,IH06 etc.. I missed out to Sort  the fields for which we are taking Count,  So please make sure to Sort the fields before you look for the count field in the output.

I hope the problem is resolved and thread can be closed .

Thanks.

Pavan.

former_member187014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanls for the update - thread closed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

I have implemented the note 2111087 and its related notes

as per the above notes the counter field is appearing in most of the transaction, which are listed in the Note 2079318 given by SAP.

But still, the counter field does not appear in some of the transactions like IA08,IA09,IH06,IL05,IP15,IP16 and IP17.

I have checked the dependent notes and searched for correction notes, but couldnt find any.

Let me know if anyone has faced similar problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards. Pavan

former_member187014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Are you able to share any screen shots of the changes on for example IW28/IW38 list edit reports?

Have you raised an OSS message with SAP about the reports where the new functionality does not appear but should? e.g. IA08, IA09 etc

Regards

Gary B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

I haven't raised any OSS message on this.

The below screen shot shows the transaction IW28 where i can see Counter field enabled.

Regards.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Upon Implimenting the OSS note did you find Counter field enabled in any of the below transactions IA08,IA09,IH06,IL05,IP15,IP16.

Or else are you facing the same problem which i am facing (i.e) Missing Counter field in transactions

If otherwise would you let me know how you have implemented OSS note, because i dont know what i am missing out in my implementation.

Regards.

Pavan

former_member187014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

We have not implemented the SAP Notes at the moment - this is more of a fact finding exercise on the new functionality so that we can then present this to our clients as additional functionality that can be implemented without activating a Business Function.

Regards,

Gary