Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE interface setup(Bank file format)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have existing setup to generate the bank format (DME setup)here we are facing issue : when we download the  file  to desktop, noticed one character space in each filed value(EX: 1 0 0)  and display mode we can notice some special character'#'( 1#0#0) , here my requirement is need to remove this space. But we didn't notice any logic in program level to display the filed content like this, and I am expecting this special characters are coming based on DME configuration, please suggest your opinion whether my analysis is correct or wrong? similarly how we can track which DME tree and structure is assign for which program and payment method?

please suggest

Regards

Gopi   

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

In DME Administration and while checking the file in display mode, generally # is a delimiter used for differentiating fields if the delimiter used is a Tab space.. This wont be visible when you download the same file into your presentation server.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajesh Chowdary Velaga