cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Replace CRAXDRT.Report in SAP Crystal Report 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am converting old VB6 Application in to Vb.Net with framework 4.0, i am using Crystal Report 13.

old report is using CRAXDRT.Report for a subreport and i am not able to find a way to replace this in my new version, Please suggest me what is need to do.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

I moved your post to the Legacy SDK forum.

As of CR XI R2 the RDC is no longer available for Development or use in any applications.

And the SDK components for CR 2011 and above are no longer shipped with CR Designer.

The only SDK available to you now is our CR .NET Assemblies which you can download from this link:

and on the left the installer for Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013 link is there also on the left.

You will also find samples and lots of info on how to.

Unfortunately there is NO direct app upgrade, you need to completely rewrite your CR part.

Search and if you don't find the answer then post to the above forum for info and error resolution etc.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Don,

I have download all the assemblies and i am also able to run the reports. i tried to find how to replace CRAXDRT but didnt find anything  so i submit a request here,

0 Kudos

Click on the Overview tab there is a link to download sample app's. Open one of them to see how to

add CR Assemblies.

Also, DO NOT simply run the Redist MSI. YOU MUST use the first link to install and integrate CR for VS into Visual Studio.

Set your project to Full Framework and CPU to x86 and then your new test app should work.

PS - Please search, lot's of example on how to...

Don

Answers (0)