cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bom is not exploding while running Mrp run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

When I am trying to run  MRP run for finished material  PIR and planned order  are getting generated at only single level at finished product level .But for My sub assembly materials are not getting exploaded  . I have maintained MRP type as PD and in BOM technical TYPE as M  and PV's are also correctly maintained consistency check in c223 also not showing any error .How to overcome this ISSUE ???

Regards

Virender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phong_ho2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi virender,

Does the issue resolve?

Regards,

Phong

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virender,

Tell us what are the parameters you had checked so that still your issue is not resolved?

Did you check the SAP notes which provided above?

BR
KK

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Viredder,

Are you using the planning strategy 50?

If the dependent requirements indicator 'Individual/collective' has the value Space or '1' in the material master of component, the material planning generates individual independent requirements for component if a sales order planned order was created for assembly.Planning independently of the sales order is therefore not possible. Thus no dependent requirement is generated.

Check the material masters of the components on the MRP 2 screen whether basically only collective requirements are allowed (Individual reqmts. = '2' Collective requirements only.

Re run the MRP and check the results.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through all notes

1791009--no production version are changed even i have done consistency check itis showing no error

1781324--only one alternative BOM is present

1808396---No changes in Bom

And in Mrp 4 it is collective requirement

Regards

Virender

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Virender,

The bill of material does contain components that are valid at the explosion time? Are the components are excluded from explosion due to the explosion type?

BOM status active for MRP in OS23 and CS02.

Also check BOM explosion setting in MRP4 view and OPPQ.

In the MRP run the flag 'Also plan all unchanged components'

Please refer OSS note 13023 - Why was a BOM not exploded?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You have gone through the notes or did you implement them?

There are corrections which need to be implemented on your system and you should implement them, even if the issue is not exactly the issue observed on your system.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to ALL

Problem was with my BOM qty mismatch

Regards

Virender

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virender,

Check below parameters

1.Whether BOM status is valid and validity dates.

2.Check the components MRP parameters

3.Check in MRP4 view for all materials whether dependent materials are not planned active?

4.Check the BOM components details for any explosion type assigned which is having planning off.

5.Check the planning file entries for not planned materials in MD21 and create them in MD20 if missing.

Post MD04 snap shots for both Header and Component materials

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran

Thanks for your Response

I have checked all the above points every thing is correct .the 5 th point was missing which i have created planning file entry  for that .But still Bom is not exploading .I am attaching  MD04 snap shots

regards

Virender

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virendeer,

Re run the MRP with Planning mode 3 after creating the planning file entry and see if it resolves?

See below document for more on issues with BOM explosion in MRP

BR
KK

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please ensure that the following notes (both listed on the document mentioned by KIran) are implemented on your system, as the bugs corrected by this note caused this issue several times:

1791009 - No BOM explosion after changing production version

1781324 - MD11: Valid BOM alternative is not found

BR
Caetano