cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM WebUI: Linking custom screen or report to the Additional functions drop down menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any document to guide through linking custom screen or report to the Additional functions drop down menu in Specification Management on PLM WebUI. Please share anything that could help me in this regard.

Regards,

Vishwasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am posting what I did here so that it might be helpful for somebody else.

1. Create a custom webdynpro component for the report or functionality that you want to achieve

2. Create a class and implement the interface method /PLMB/IF_GOS_SRVCALL~SET_MIXED_TYPED_OBJ to call the webdynpro component you created in step 1.

(For additional functions in specification Management, you could copy the class /PLMU/CL_SPC_BAS_GOS_SERV and modify per your requirement)

3. Assign the class created in step 2, in configuration of the Additional functions tab.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Basically what ever SAP providing is standard and Additional Functions are SPRO-IMG configuration things. No, there is no standard document from SAP to add anything for Additional functions, but you can have your own custom one, as per your client requirements.

--

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tarun,

I was looking for any document that would help  me achieve this functionality, not necessarily a standard document from SAP. Please read through before posting.

Thanks