Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer reservation

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please help me in understanding in which log (/SAPAPO/SNPAPLOG) can I see the Stock transfer reservation after planning and when are they generated?

As I understand….

1st deployment run will convert
Distribution Receipt planned to Distribution Receipt deployed

2nd deployment run will convert
Distribution Receipt deployed to Distribution Receipt firmed

I’m I correct?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shaiz,

When deployment reduces the planned distribution receipts, it creates remaining quantity of distribution receipt planned as stock transfer reservation.

Planned distribution demand - it refers to the SNP stock transfers that are generated during the SNP run.

Confirmed distribution demand -it refers to the deployment stock transfers that are generated during the deployment run.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for the explanation.

I understand that deployment is executed at source location, in that case is it not it reduces the Planned distribution demand at source location?

Please help me in understanding in your explanation....

When deployment reduces the planned distribution receipts - when & where (Source/Destn) this happens?

.....it creates remaining quantity of distribution receipt planned as stock transfer reservation - STR's from source to destination?

thank you.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shaiz,

The system then determines how the ATD quantity is to be distributed to destination locations (locations where there is demand).

Deployment heuristic is a source location by source location approach

to distribute ATD quantities

Distribution Receipt Confirmed is only to display Stock Transfer Requisition.

Heuristic creates Planned Distribution Demand and  Deployment run deletes them and creates STR.

The stock transfer requisition represents the demand from an other location and this demand shall be covered by the deployment. If you include this category in ATI group the requisition reduces the ATD-quantity which can be distributed to the other locations.

Please refer useful SAP help link,

Deployment - SAP Library

Consideration of Demands in the Source Location - Deployment - SAP Library

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Brahmankar,

Thank you very much for valuable inputs.

Regards.