cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate/disable auto TO print-out for Storage bins and storage type in WH?

0 Kudos

<SAP WM issue>

Is there a way to deactivate auto printing of TO for some storage bins ? If yes then can you please tell me step by step configuration?

If no then how can we deactivate auto TO printing for the Storage type ?

For example: I want to deactivate the TO printing of warehouse AB1, Storage type 840 and storage bin from let say ABC1 to ABC4. What will be required configuration to stop the printing of these storage bins ?
Suggestions are welcome !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

In transaction OMLV (Print control for Warehouse management) under Assignment, click Warehouse movements.

Here for the source / target storage type select "No Print" check box.

Regards,

Senthilkumar SD

0 Kudos

Thanks Clarie and Senthikumar for your relpy. i already checked that. It is standard behavior that printing settings in the warehouse are generally based on storage types and movement types.

i think this can be done by user exit MWMD0001 or MWMD0002 .. but i am not sure how

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks Clarie and Senthikumar for your relpy. i already checked that. It is standard behavior that printing settings in the warehouse are generally based on storage types and movement types.

i think this can be done by user exit MWMD0001 or MWMD0002 .. but i am not sure how

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The print controls set up in the configuration LE > WM  >Activities  >Define Print controls.

Is it ok to change it there? And I recommend you to view Space Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP) where you can more help from ERP experts.

BR

Claire