cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OrgModeler HRP1000 and HRP1001 tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I do have a question on how are the tables HRP1000 and HRP1001 that are used in configuration as Data table in Org hierarchy are created in the OrgModeler module.

Despite the Idoc listener is ON, these tables could not be used in configuration.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun.

Have you followed the steps in section 3 of the Deployment guide?  Specifically...

"Perform an IDoc initial data load via a command line extractor to extract data from SAP tables, and

then perform a check table extraction via the Nakisa AdminConsole."

Did this complete without any errors appearing in the cds.log?

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

Many thanks for the reply.

What is the instruction to execute data load via a command line extractor. Is it PFAL from ECC.

And as mentioned in my earlier post, I have issues in completing the "start extraction" using IE. Nevertheless it got completed using chrome.

And also we have same database used by all application of Nakisa (OrgAudit, OrgModeler etc..) Is this an issue.

Thanks,

Arun.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun.

What is the instruction to execute data load via a command line extractor. Is it PFAL from ECC.

Section 3.8 of the deployment guide (referenced previously) covers the initial extraction and whilst PFAL is indeed used, you also need to run the command line extractor script for your platform

startidocreceiver.bat (Windows) or startidocreceiver.sh (Linux).  Please review the deployment guide for step by step instructions on what needs to be done and the order it should be done in.  It is a six step process followed by a table check rather than just entering a single command.  In fact I would recommend that you read through the entire deployment guide.

And as mentioned in my earlier post, I have issues in completing the "start extraction" using IE. Nevertheless it got completed using chrome.

That previous post was in reference to OrgAudit and I thought it was established that it was the version of IE being used (i.e. an unsupported one for the version of OrgAudit you were using (IE11 for OrgAudit 4.1 SP2 - are you deploying 4.1 SP2 for OrgModeler as well)?

Chrome is not technically supported for AdminConsole in any of the current versions.

And also we have same database used by all application of Nakisa (OrgAudit, OrgModeler etc..) Is this an issue.

That all depends on what you mean by database; I know different people refer differently to what the database constitutes.  You can use the same database management system instance, but you should use separate databases/schemas.  Basically do not share the data between your VSN modules.  Whilst I guess it might be possible, not all extracts are identical and at some point you may need to customise an app and its extraction, or even upgrade it without affecting other apps.  It is good practice to isolate the data.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefen,

We have the implemented the steps as listed in Deployment guide. IDocsetting.xml changes are done and the six parameters in the cmd file is done accordingly.

Yes we have run the IDoc listener using startidocreceiver.sh (Linux).

When I login with user I can see the green icon, which specifies listener is ON.

Yes we are using 4.1 SP2 for OrgModeler as well.

Start extraction not getting completed on IE9 and IE10 is reported as OSS message.

The input from support team is that there could be some security settings on my IE. But still it is getting evauluated.

Yes we are using the same database/schema for all application.

But I understand the it is recommended to have different database/schema.

We are trying it by different schemas. I will comeback again.

-------------------------------------

The ALE is used to send the data alone.

In that case my guess is these table should be created along with image. Any inputs.

thanks,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephan,

One more input.

After triggering the PFAL. When we check it in the IDocsetting command line prompt. We get the message Incoming function request 'IDOC_INBOUND_IN_QUEUE".

We checked at SAP ECC under smq1, smq2 and sm58 there were no queues. In fact the ALE message status is 12 (Dispatch ok).

Thanks,

Arun.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun.

Did you have any issues on screen on logged in the cds.log when you ran the 'check table extraction' and 'join execution' actions in AdminConsole?

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephan,

As of now there is no solution for the QUEUE issue as a workaround support team suggested to uncheck the QUEUE processing. This does not ensure serialization, but the way the system is designed should not create any problem.

Currently my problem is resolved.

Thanks,

Arun.