cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT locking mechanism

0 Kudos

Hi,

Say we have one SLT system up and running. And now, say if we need to create 2 configurations, 1 for ECC development and 1 for ECC Sandbox.

Is there any limitation or locking mechanism that we cannot run both configs together ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sohil

There is no locking issues when you use two systems to configure in SLT. They work independently of each other. When you create the configuration MT ID ( Mass Transfer ID ) is created for each configuration. All the Jobs and configuration is defined with that Mass Transfer ID.

Make sure you balance the resources when you create two configurations. Let me know if you need any specific information that you are looking for.

Mahesh Shetty

0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh for the response. I had the similar understanding however, recently in one SLT system, one user X has activated the config and jobs are running fine for Sandbox ECC system and now when i am trying for Dev ECC, initial loads (for DD*) are scheduled for longer time and not finishing.

Now, why I am saying about locking, because there is a Sandbox CRM job is stooped for now and when I am creating CRM Dev config, it is immediately completing the initial loads of DD* tables.

When I look at SM12, the MT* jobs, DMC_COBJ etc are showing locked with user X, moreover, system is creating MT* job for Dev ECC but loding is not happening.