cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager 6.1 alert notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Is it possible to setup alert notifications to notify the mobile user that there is a new work order waiting to be downloaded on SAP WM 6.1, sorry for the ignorance but I'm very new to work manager.

Regards,

CJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the setting for the email notifications on emergency work orders, is there a setting for normal orders but the notification should pop up on the device via the application?

Regards,

CJ

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CJ,

The email notification purpose is different, It's not the Agentry PUSH functionality.

Could you please tell me, are you using standard Work Manager or customized one.

First thing you need to check the port in Agentry.ini and Outbound trigger is configured properly.

Please make sure this particular port of SMP system is accessible from SAP box.

Also make sure the Push instance is getting generated with correct recipient in the Syclo admin panel(/SYCLO/ADMINPANEL).

Please let me know which type of push(WO/Operation) you are going to use and also let me know what assignment model/type is used in your case.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CJ,

This feature is already available in SAP Work Manager, which we say PUSH functionality.

But one condition is, the Agentry client should be on line.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Is there any config I need to do to enable this function, the reason I'm asking is because we are testing at the moment and we are not receiving any alert notifications notifying us there is a new work order available for download.

Regards,

CJ