cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM / RFQ integration with Ariba Sourcing

driss1
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for the latest update on how to transform SAP RFQ into Ariba Sourcing event.

From my knowledge it could be done using "Spot Quote", that is the RFQ created in ERP ECC are first converted into "Spot Quotes" which are then replicated to Ariba sourcing events.

I am also interested in updates regarding the replication of "Material master" from SAP ECC to Ariba Sourcing.

With kind regards,

Driss

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

davidlmorel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Driss,

Are you an Ariba customer? If so, you can access the 14s readiness materials in Connect and there is more information about the ECC / Ariba Sourcing integration feature. The Ariba functionality was released in 14s last week, but the adapters are coming in the CI-6 release shortly.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have gone through 14s readiness. However I am not sure exactly what need to be done in both the system i.e. Ariba & SAP to integrate Ariba Sourcing. Could you please help me as we are looking forward to implement  it.

Regards,

B Aditya

davidlmorel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Are you a customer?  What company are you with?  You will want to engage with your Account team to engage our services team that can assist you in implementing the integration.  There are steps invovled that a customer can't do on their own.

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Driss,

Can you explain what is your requirement? As of now, there is no integration available for Master data in Ariba sourcing.

For creating Ariba sourcing event, you can use CI-6 feature yet to be released.

Thanks,

Kanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kandasami,

Could you please help me with the link/details about the CI-6 feature you are referring above?

Regards

Vilas

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not yet released for GA. You can find the details of CI-6 release in connect.ariba.com by the end of May 2015.

Thanks,

Kanda