cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storyboard - how to resize objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i tried to create a storyboard and ran into some problems that i'm hoping someone can help me out with.

issue #1 how do you resize a charts frame or the frame for an input control? i can make them taller or shorter, but i can't figure out how to reduce the width without the object to the left or right also changing.

usually, software allows you to resize an object by clicking on the lower right corner of the object and resize it, but that didn't work for me in lumira.

issue #2 - the edit menu (in the compose room) has undo and redo options. i can't figure out how to enable them. if that isn't possible, how does one access these options?

issue #3 - on the compose tab, the objects (like a chart and filter) that are side by side, appear with a big gap between them, when i click the preview button. i can't figure out how to remove that space.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

tracy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

The Issue#1 you mentioned Resizing Individual chart does not have a straight forward approach in Lumira. You need to edit the CSS by using an extension. Please find the sample CSS you can use. Please modify as required

#__box9-item0 {

padding: 20px!important;

margin: 20px!important; /*Add your own styles here */

}

You can use the same method for Issue#3. You can read blog here on how to do

For Issue#2. The Undo and Redo appears when you do changes to the data in the Prepare phase. You can also use the toolbox above to Undo and Redo.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shankar,

for my issue #1 & 3 resizing a chart, are you saying that i have to write code to resize a chart on a storyboard? if so, is this being worked on for a future version of lumira? this would allow what i call "end-users" to actually be able to use the software. does this make sense

thank you for letting me know that the undo and redo options only work in the prepare room.

tracy

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

I am not sure about the feature coming in. What i posted in a workaround solution. you can refer my blog to know more this and other tweaks. You can also refer Tammy's blog on

Regards

Shankar

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy - it would help if you could include some screen shots of what you are seeing (see the camera icon)

Also to clarify, which version of Lumira are you using?  1.23?