cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Ledger: Multiply Valuation and Profit elimination in the new GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm working with in a multiply valuation configuration with the material ledger type 2. The following pictures show the core of my configuration

With two costing variants (not shown) we calculate and release the cost in two valuations:

Legal valuation = 15€ (cost components: Material = 14€, Mark-up = 1€)

Group valuation = 14€ (cost components: Material = 14€, Mark-up = 0€)

Note: mark-up has been included with the additive cost only the legal valuation costing variant.

Now suppose :

• a Stock Transfer Order for 17€
  • That i configured a condition that calculates the delta between the standard in legal valuation and the standard in group valuation which correspond to the mark-up (1€)
  • Can I force the new GL to get a posting that eliminates the mark-up only in the group valuation as shown in the example below?

I had't the opportunity to check this posting yet, but i assume in the group valuation the stock would be posted at 14€, the GR/IR at 17€ and finally the price difference at 3€.

Now is there a user exit that makes possible redirect the profit elimination into a specific account triggered by a STO price condition?

Thanks

F

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can reverse the mark up effect using MR22 just in group valutaion view.

Hope to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ciao Natalia,

unfortunately MR22 cannot work because the posting would be BSX @ UMB and I don't want to debit/credit the BSX that has a value that (correctly) does not incorporate the mark-up (14€) in GV.

What I want to achieve (see the journal example) is to split the delta between the GR/IR (17€) and the BSX (14€ in GV) into two components:

• Mark-up = BSX in LV - BSX in GV = 15€ - 14€
  • PRD the real price difference = GR/IR - BSX in GV - Mark-up = 17€ - 14€ - 1€

Many thanks

F