cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Report Error with fiscal year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm getting Error AB059 while trying to run RAHIST01 or other asset reports.

I tried to set the Reportdate to 31.12.2009, since the OAAQ Shows that the Company code is in year 2011. (I also tried 2001)

What can i do to solve this Problem? My Goal is to get the reports for any year, since this is just for Research and not for accounting.

Regards

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all advises,

I managed to change the period in AJRW to 2015, after executing every depreciation run from 2012 to the end of 2014 and running the year end closing for 2012, 13 and 14.

Problem is solved now.

Regards,

Rafael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

as the company code seems to be inactive you can set the status to 'Company code deactivated - later reporting allowed'. Then you can the reports for all years without doing the fiscal year change.

This can be done in the asset accounting customizing under 'Produtction Startup - Activate Company Code'.

Kind Regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There are lots of thread on this error ,

please look for them . This means you need to open your period in AJRW .

Many Thanks

Regards

Preeti Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the advise.

But our System is just for Training purposes so it is not maintained and the last year end closing for CC 0005 was made in 2011. This means I can't run the AJRW to 2015.

I tried to run the year end closing for 2012 and '13, but as those can not be made, because of missing depreciation runs (which also terminates because of Errors) I stopped trying.

So my question is, are those steps needed to run the RAHIST01 or else reports, or is it possible to bypass those?

Regards,

Rafael