cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DOB needs to disable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Family Details:- Parents DOB field is not required for  mandatory. Screen shot attached. , please tell me how disable the Father Date of birth.

Regards

Jagan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Seems that you have tried with all options in the Table V_T588M. Check the feature Go To PE03>>Feature "P0021". check which variant has been assigned to country(which you are working).

Do the changes for the same variant in V_T588M.

let me know.

Thanks,

Ashok

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to table V_T588M and pass the module pool MP002100 select the the screen which you are using  and explore it then make Date of birth field as optional field.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried  message is display function code can not be selected , pls see the screen shot .

Regards

jagan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using 2007 screen go to PA30 open IT0021 System - Status - check the screen number and then try to modify the same screen in V_T588M.

Double click on that message read the information provided by SAP accordingly we can work further more until and unless it is an error we no need to worry about it.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jagan,

you can hide a field from standard Infotype as shown below.

Hiding fields in the standard Infotypes. This can be done using the view V_T588M. 
Here i am explaining the same taking the example of infotype 0023.
1. If we see in PA30, the standard screen for infotype 0023 (Other/Previous Employers) is:-

2. Let us hide the fields "Work Contract" & "Job" from the standard Infotype screen.
Go to SM30 & enter view name as "V_T588M". Click on "MAINTAIN".  

3. Enter the module pool program & click on "ENTER" . 

4. Now click on "NEW ENTRIES" .

5. Now enter the "Module Pool" (mandatory) "Standard screen" (mandatory).Press "ENTER".

6. After we press "ENTER", all the screen fields of the Infotype are shown along with their attributes.

7. Now, we can change the attributes according to our requirements by selecting the desired radio button. After that press "SAVE".

8. Then Go to PA30 and check the changes done to the standard Infotype (here Infotype 0023). 

Note: Source is

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Hide+fields+of+a+standard+infotype

All the best

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.KM